June 7, 2011

The Whistle Analysis

Life First Before Pleasure

This text conveys to us that we must think of the importance of life, not thinking all about for fun or pleasure. Like in the story, he bought a thing, a whistle, by all his money without thinking that if he bought a whistle seriously and mindedly, he could buy four whistles. But he used his money to buy for only one since it gives him fun. He is being charmed by the sound of the whistle as another boy created a sound using it. He then realized that this thing can cause many undesirable situations. One of these is the disturbance of all the family since a whistle could produce a loud sound. Another is that he could buy other important things if he never pays all his money for only one whistle.

Based on my experience, I also encountered this kind of situation. There was a time that I accompanied my friends watching a movie and so, I had to pay the cost of one ticket for the said movie. The movie cost one hundred fifty pesos. And that, because of my excitement and decision to be with my friends that time, I spent that much. After watching the movie, I suddenly realized that I spent too much. I learned that if I spent the one hundred fifty pesos for food, I could satisfy my hunger that time and that if I was not accompanying my friends, I could go home early and avoid my mother from scolding me.

Now, I suggest and remind everyone that we must use our money and time in good ways. We must use them meaningfully. We must never use all of them only for fun. We must give parts to some important things in our lives like food for healthy body not just all for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment